Hygiene and infection protection concept of the Lighthouse Christian Center for Sunday services and other activities according to the CoronaSCHVO §1 paragraph 3 about religious practices from the 7th of January 2021, with the updated version from the 25th of January 2021 (as of Jan 2021)
- Disinfection procedures will be done before the service by the Order-team for the following points:
- The handrails of the staircase
- Toilets and sanitary rooms
- The seats and microphones in the service hall
- Door handles of the main entrance doors, service hall doors, sanitary room doors and toilet doors
- Disinfection dispensers are available for all attendees of the service:
- Next to the entrance floor on the ground floor.
- Next to the doors of the toilets.
- The hygiene regulations for the attendees of the church services will be communicated:
- In written form on the last section of the online registration form for every church service, which is mandatory to be able to attend the service and for a successful registration, an explicit confirmation that attendees are willing to “accept” all the rules is needed
- orally before every service
The hygiene regulations are:
- Please do not invite or bring anyone else to the service who has not been registered
- Please do not come if you are sick or if you belong to the vulnerable group of people
- Please wear either a medical or an FFP2-certified mask inside the church building area and throughout the whole service
- Singing together is allowed with mask
- Social distancing rules: Please make sure that you keep yourself at least 1.5m apart from each other
- No physical contact with each other
- No changing seats before or during the service
- No lunch & no coffee or tea after the service, therefore we would like to ask you to kindly leave the church area directly after the service
- Please bring your own water bottle, open drink containers are not allowed inside the service hall
- Please follow the instructions of the welcome team at all time
Additionally, the following rules are pointed out for each service:
- Holy Communion (1x every month): with disposable, pre-packaged individual portions that are given to visitors at the entrance
- Giving and offering: Attendees are recommended to give through online methods, additionally a box will be placed close to the exit so that people can give by cash.
- The Order-team will organize the order Das geordnetes Verlassen des Gebäudes nach dem Gottesdienst wird durch Ordner geregelt, die die Reihenfolge bestimmen und auf Einhaltung des Sicherheitsabstands achten.
Furthermore, those involved in the Order-team have been instructed about the hygiene regulations and they will monitor that the regulations are kept by the attendees and workers of the service in cooperation with the video and sound technicians, who are responsible to make sure that the hygiene regulations are kept for the workers on the stage.
- Information signboards
At the entrance:
- Social distancing: 1.5 Meter distance between each other
- Obligatory use of either medical or FFP2-certified masks
- Disinfection possibilities
In front of the sanitary rooms (separate areas for women and for men): limitation of the number of people using the sanitary rooms and toilets to maximum 2 people at the same time.
- Usage of the sanitary and toilet areas: limitation of the number of people being in the sanitary and toilet areas (separate for women and for men) to maximum 2 people at the same time.
- Traceability of registered attendees is achieved through our online registration system:
All visitors have to book a place for the service through the online registration system. This ensures traceability. The list of names with the personal data of the visitors is kept for at least four weeks. Admission to the service is only for those who have successfully registered for the respective service, taking into account the capacity of the service hall.
- Traceability of non-registered attendees is achieved via on-site online registration of their data at the entrance.
This ensures traceability for all attendees. The list of names with the personal data of the visitors will be kept for at least four weeks.
- Traceability of the respective church service participation of volunteers and workers is achieved via our church database. Permission has been obtained from each participant to forward the data when necessary.
- The safety distance radius of 1.5m between the seats of people from different households is ensured by way of appropriate chair spacing.
During the service, a safety distance of 1.5 m is also maintained on the stage area.
- The maximum visitor capacity is determined by the maximum number of chairs placed, taking into account the safety distance requirements.
- Decision on whether to hold on-site services with attendees
The latest version of the general CoronaSCHVO and also the additional rules for the city of Aachen that are currently in effect will be taken into consideration when deciding whether to hold on-site services with attendees. Changes regarding this point will be communicated through social media, email, WhatsApp, and other communication methods.Those responsible for the assembly have the obligation to be up to date with information about new aspects of the regulations, in accordance with the different levels of risk.